DR2500 Touch-Free Voice Control and Facial Recognition Time Clock with *Temperature Reader
- Gain insights towards cost-effective scheduling with real-time overtime alerts when employees approach or meet overtime.
- Eliminate buddy punching when employees clock in or out with facial recognition or RFID card. Prevent employees with elevated temperatures from clocking in with built-in *temperature reader.
- Speed up the payroll process by exporting data when employees take a break, lunch, and perform a job transfer right from the clock.
- Meet your business needs by tracking a weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period.
- Affordable monthly subscription required and includes lifetime free replacements and unlimited access to customer support 5 days a week.
The DR2500 limits shared surfaces with complete voice-controlled punching.
Environments for Best Voice Recognition Optimization
In order to best utilize the voice-control feature, we recommend placing the time clock in a room with low to medium background noise.
- Manager’s office at a restaurant
- Café with minimal background chatter
- Break room at a health care office
A Completely Touch-Free, Voice-Controlled Time Clock with built-in *temperature reader.
uAttend was built for businesses like yours that need a reliable, easy-to-use, affordable time, attendance, & scheduling system. The DR2500 features a facial recognition scanner, voice controlled functions, and a built-in temperature reader right on the clock. Cloud connected via WiFi or LAN, the DR2500 will securely store your punches, even during temporary internet outages, and automatically the send data to the cloud once connectivity is restored.
- Reduce shared surfaces in the workplace with facial recognition and
voice-activated functionality on your time clock. Prevent employees with
elevated temperatures from clocking in according to your own pre-set
- No connection? No problem! With offline mode uAttend captures every punch
and syncs it to the system once the connection resumes.
- Simplify the on-boarding process when you register and pair your employee’s
Snap shot right at the clock. No tricky templates to deal with.
- Breeze through setup with the user-friendly interface that offers useful
menu options like department transfers and job tracking accessible
right from the clock.
- Monthly cloud subscription required with affordably priced plans starting at
$22 a month for up to 9 employees. Plans include lifetime replacements,
one-on-one training and unlimited customer support 5 days a week.
- Smartphone App for Android or iPhone
Low Monthly Cloud Subscription
The required monthly subscription includes unlimited data, unlimited storage, free software upgrades for life, use of the smartphone app, web punching, and much more!
The uAttend Employee Management System combines Internet ready devices with powerful web-based software in order to give you the flexibility and accuracy you need to manage your employee’s time and attendance.
The system includes:
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones – Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
PUNCH IN FROM ANYWHERE
uAttend offers you the option of allowing your employees punch in from anywhere. Along with website and touchtone phone punching availability, your workers can download the uAttend app for free. Remote punching is perfect for businesses that need their staff to work in the field or allow their employees to telecommute. You can even set geolocations to ensure that your workers are where they are supposed to be when punching.
The Solution to A Safer Workplace Starts Here.
Elevate workplace safety with uAttend’s DR2500. Featuring integrated voice recognition, advanced facial identification, and a built-in *temperature reader for complete contact-less and advanced workforce management.
Built-In *Temperature Reader and Lockout Threshold
Manage workplace safety by recording your employees’ temperature as part of your punch flow. Designate a temperature lockout threshold and the time clock will prevent punching for employees that meet or exceed this number.
Advanced Voice-Controlled Punching
Voice recognition supports basic and advanced time clock functions. Punch in and out for shifts, breaks, lunches, department transfers and job tracking with simple voice commands!
Facial Recognition Identification
Advanced facial recognition offers quick and easy identification while eliminating the risk of buddy punching. RFID and PIN options are also supported.
Eliminate Shared Surfaces
Voice controlled punching eliminates the time clock as a commonly shared surface, giving you more control over workplace safety.
Plug ’n Play All Day
Flexible connection options including Wi-Fi and LAN make setup a breeze. Offline mode provides added security by storing punches and syncing with the cloud when connection is reestablished.
Powerful Cloud Support
The DR series time clocks are backed by versatile cloud software, enabling automation of time and attendance processes from punch to payroll.
Monthly Subscription Required
The DR series time clocks require an affordable monthly subscription. The time clock will not function without a subscription. Enjoy access to the uAttend cloud and mobile app, lifetime warranty on hardware, lifetime data storage, free software upgrades, and unlimited customer and technical support Monday-Friday. Subscriptions start as low as $22/mo.
* Workwell is not advertising its products for use in the medical industry or for medical purposes. Our products are not intended to diagnose or exclude contagions such as COVID-19, SARS, or any other medical condition and should not be used as such. Our products are intended to serve as a first-line filter by assisting an organization and its employees in identifying those employees who may have an elevated body temperature. While our products may archive readings for reporting and audit purposes, it is solely the responsibility of the organization to communicate the use of the information to its employees, to obtain any necessary consent from its employees and to determine how the information is used. The organization should not rely solely on our products for making such a determination. Various environmental and methodological factors can impact thermal imaging; therefore, the readings from our products should not be relied upon as the sole determinant of a person’s body temperature. Competent medical advice and further checks should be sought if there are concerns regarding an employee’s health or possible illness. Workwell hereby disclaims all liability with respect to the conditions and limitations described in this paragraph.