for free when you sign up
you on-demand pay as perk of your employment.
Now you can access your earned wages whenever
and wherever you want – for free.
wage advances, what is means for you,
and how to sign up.
Signing up is easy.
Follow these steps to get started.
- You should have received a text with a uAttend Notice and sign up link to your mobile device.
- Click the link and follow the registration instructions to sign up to receive free wage advances with Clair.
- Didn’t receive the text? Talk to your supervisor and make sure they have your mobile number.
What do I get?
- Instant wage advances, always free, and no fees.
- Smart limits protect you by ensuring a partial payout of 30% - 50% of your daily earned wages.
- Debit Mastercard® with no-fee withdrawals at 55,000 ATMs.
- No fees. Never pay for membership, maintenance, inactivity, or maintaining a minimum balance.
No risk. Only reward.
You can only access your pay for the hours you’ve already worked, making it impossible to lose any money. In fact, smart-limits give you even more protection by capping the amount of daily pay you can access early by 30% - 50%.
With Clair, there’s only perks. Stress less by accessing your money when you need it for free. No hidden fees, no interest, no worries.
Contact Clair Support by visiting support.getclair.com, calling +1 888 HI-CLAIR 9am to 8pm ET Mondays through Fridays, or emailing [email protected]
1. Clair Spending is a demand deposit account established by, and the Clair Debit Card is issued by, MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International. Clair Savings Account is established by MetaBank, N.A., Member FDIC. 2. Funds are FDIC insured, subject to applicable limitations and restrictions, when we receive the funds deposited to your account. 3. Clair Debit Mastercard can be used for no-fee withdrawals at ATMs in the Allpoint network. Fees may apply for ATM transactions outside this network. 4. Standard data rates may apply